You’re sure to find the answer you’re looking for in 208 pages of easy-to-use information designed to help you solve problems related to transferring and pumping fluids – all in one handsome, cloth-bound resource. You’ll read about:
- Definitions and methods for measuring viscosity
- Analytical approaches to slurries
- Calculating water friction loss
- Friction loss of paper stock
- Nozzle friction loss
- Characteristics of steel, iron, non-ferrous, and plastic piping, plus information on flanges
- Vapor pressure of liquid hydrogen and helium, and scores of other compounds
And these are just a few of the subjects covered by this comprehensive test.
The second edition of HI’s Engineering Data Book covers fluid characteristics, fluid flow, and characteristics of piping materials. There is also a complete section of conversion tables, as well as sample calculations and data on tanks.
If you haven’t purchased this latest edition of HI’s Engineering Data Book, you’re missing out on data on resistance of pipe fittings & standards for flanges & and tank capacities. Also incorporated into this second edition are comprehensive charts on friction factors – graphically displayed on easy-to-read fold out pages.
Pump professionals involved in fluid handling won’t want to be without this best-selling book – the most generously illustrated and comprehensive resource available on the subject.