There are many worthwhile benefits you’ll receive from becoming a Member of Pump Industry Australia Incorporated. Membership of the Association is available to the following types of persons or organisations:-
- Pump Manufacturers
- Pump Importers
- Pump Wholesalers
- Pump Retailers
- Pump Repairs & Maintenance
- Pump Consultants
- Pump Training or Education
- Suppliers to the Pump Industry
- Regular general meetings held at a member’s facility provide the opportunity to see different aspects of the industry, and to formally discuss current market conditions and other issues.
- Occasional Technical Seminars with presentations by specialists on the latest technology in pumping equipment and systems.Informal networking within the association with customers, suppliers and competitors.
- Discounts off retail prices when purchasing PIA publications.Annual Dinner with partners and guests.
- Opportunity to lobby Government and Instrumentalities on issues important to the Industry.
- Discussion groups on Marketing, Statistics and Training.
Annual Membership Fees
- Life Member FREE (Executive Council appointment)
- Private Member $100 inc GST
- Associate Member* $300.00 inc GST
- Company Member: less than 10 employees $200 inc GST
- Company Member: 10 to 25 Employees $350 inc GST
- Company Member: 25 to 100 Employees $700 inc GST
- Company Member: over 100 employees $1,400 inc GST
* For large companies who are not participating directly in the Pump Industry however do have a strong interest in the industry. Eg a Motor Supplier.
How to Become a Member
There are 2 methods for joining PIA;
Once approved payment can be accepted via bank deposit (preferred) or PayPal (see below).
Please note that by completing a membership application you agree to accept and be bound by the Constitution and Code of Ethics of the PIA as per the following files:
In the event that it would be difficult for you to obtain a Nominator or Seconder for your membership application, please contact the Association Secretary who may be able to assist you with this problem.
Membership Subscription 2017/18 – Online payment facility
You can now pay your 2016/17 membership subscription online through our PayPal Account using your Visa or MasterCard. Membership Categories are as follows:
- Category D basic subscription $200.00 incl GST
- Category C basic subscription $350.00 incl GST
- Category B basic subscription $700.00 incl GST
- Category A basic subscription $1400.00 incl GST
- Associate member basic subscription $300.00 incl GST
- Individual member basic subscription $100.00 incl GST
When making payment please select your appropriate category from the table below